Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Determined to get organized this year!

I teach resource, which means I am usually planning for several grade levels and subjects each week.  I have tried a new organization system each year and this year it is survival that I stay on top of things:  with 2 jobs, 50+ hour work weeks and no longer able to stay at school into the wee hours of the night.

A file folder for each grade/subject each day of the week.  I just grab the folder(s) I need--with all the papers/manipulatives inside.

This is also perfect if I have to call a sub last minute...everything is there!


I aslo have an absent folder for each grade level.  As I am passing out assignments I immediately write the absent student's name on the paper and place it in the absent folder.  This way I don't forget who missed what assignment/days.


No comments:

Post a Comment