Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A New Beginning

I am new to blogging and feel like a little background is needed about me.  I am an Elementary resource teacher from Texas.  And have recently taken on a second job (thanks to budget cuts) doing ABA in-home therapy with an adorable 2 year old with autism!  A little over a year ago I went through a divorce, at 24.  Though God never causes us pain, he does turn it into something beautiful.  With the help of my family,  friends and faith I have survived the last year and am looking forward conquering anything that comes my way in the future! My form a therapy lies in creating.  I love taking "old" or "used" things and turning them into something beautiful.  I think this is a recent obsession of mine because of what I have experienced.  At first I felt like 'used goods' but God has transformed me, much like I transform the crafts that I make. This blog is for projects with a few funny stories from my kids and dating experiences sprinkled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment