Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Project: Pallet shelves

Driving home the other day I spotted a pallet on the side of the road.  I sure did U-turn and pull over on the little 2 lane road that leads to my neighborhood. I had just worked 13 hours, but mustered up my last bit of energy to load this thing.  It was a little worn, which is perfect! The great thing about pallet projects is the worn look of the wood, almost like barn wood (which I am determined to one day have).

So...turns out those suckers are heavy!! I pictured just walking up and tossing that thing in the back of my highlander, not the case.  I provided entertainment for several commuters that afternoon as I attempted to hoist that thing into the back of my car!  Success...but it's still there a week later! haha! 

I am determined to do something with it today!



I found a multitude of pallet projects on pintrest...so let's see what I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment